This page is designed to provide information and forms for insurance carriers to use when submitting filings for rates and forms under the workers’ compensation line of business. For information regarding the North Carolina Industrial Commission, please see the bottom of this page.
- Reference Filing Adoption Form
- Property & Casualty Transmittal Document
- Expense Provisions Exhibit
- Calculation of Company Loss Cost Multiplier
- Complete Workers Compensation Filing Forms
The North Carolina Industrial Commission was created by the North Carolina General Assembly in 1929 to administer the North Carolina Workers’ Compensation Act. The Industrial Commission can assist you in filing a complaint or answering any questions you have about workers’ compensation.